Ranking Exam in New Jersey- Levels 1 to 4
- Audi Peal, Level 6
- Fran Buckelew, Level 4
- Jared Tafaro, Level 4
- Jason Timony, Level 4
- Alex Spiewak, Level 3
- Pam Grendlek, Level 3
Forms Judge: Charles Brooks, Level 3
Organizer and Head Judge: Andy Lee
Date and Time:
- March 10, 2018
Location: 177 Main Street, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Price: Level 1 to 3: $35
Price: Level 4: $45
- Fill out the IA ranking application: http://www.yangfamilytaichi.com/download/Ranking-Application-Form.pdf and then you can email it to me. Don't worry if you don't have a picture; I will take a picture of you here. If you cannot get the email to work, don't worry—you can (Priority) mail the completed form with a check for $35 made out to Tai Chi.
- Yes, we need a recommendation from your teacher. (they can email it to me)
- Which day is better for you: Saturday 1 to 5 or Sunday, 9 to 1. We will accommodate your needs.
- Our address is 177 Main Street, East Brunswick, NJ 08816—(NJ Turnpike's exit 9. Please stay to the left after you exit to take route 18 south. IF you are on Route 18 SOUTH: Exit Route 18 at the Route 527 North/ Main Street/Spotswood Exit. Turn left at the bottom of the ramp--this is Main Street. Go Straight on Main Street. You will see a traffic light, A Pizza Place, a used car lot and a beige house. We are the peach colored building with cranberry trim. Pull into our parking lot and park on the side of the center. Our entrance faces the wooded area and we are on the second floor.
- Please remember to study for the theory test
- Generally information about ranking and scoring
- We will need your association number.
I hope I answered all the question, but if not feel free to email or call.
Thank you for being a candidate.