Andy Lee is available for Private Instruction
Cost: For 1 person: $25 per session*
For a semi-private: $40 per session*
* a session is 45 minutes
24 hour notice for cancellation
For more information:
Please call (732) 238-1414 or
Please write in the subject:
"Interested in Private"
With over thirty-six years of experience in fitness and the arts, Andy Lee specializes in precision training. Andy Lee’s Tai Chi Chuan Center of New Jersey was created in 1992 to provide a center for the sharing and study of Asian internal arts. In addition to serving as Director of the Center, she is a founder of the Santi Institute and TAICHIUSA. In 1995, Teacher Lee became a licensed Qi Healer, teacher and coach. The center became an authorized branch of the Chinese Healing Arts Centers under the auspices of Dr. T. K. Shih and his family and since 1996 has been a Yang Chengfu Tai Chi Chuan Center Director. The New Jersey Yang Chengfu Center was the fourth one established. Located in East Brunswick, New Jersey, the school provides instruction in Tai Chi Empty Hand forms, Tai Chi Weapon forms, Xingyiquan, Bagua Zhang, Mulan Fan, Shaolin Kung Fu, stretching and strength training, as well as Qigong, and Qi Healing. She studied the Chinese language for seven years and was awarded a B.A. in Chinese Studies from Rutgers University. As a licensed Qigong teacher, Qi healer and coach, Andy Lee places a strong emphasis on the health benefits of exercise. She actively promotes Tai Chi Chuan and the arts by conducting demonstrations and workshops throughout the world.
Teachers: (In alphabetical Order)
- B. P. Chan: Xingyiquan, Qigong, Push Hands, & Baguà Zhang
- Charles Geller: Western-Styled Boxing and The Arts
- Eugenia Henn: Traditional Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan Empty Hand Form
- Dr. Henry: Qigong and Herbs
- Dr. Paul Lam: Tai Chi for Arthritis
- Dr. Samuel Marritt: Human Anatomy
- Andrew Schirmacher: Kung fu, Weapons and Tai Chi Chuan
- Dr. Tzu Kuo Shih: Qigong and Qi Healing
- Yang Zhenduo, and Yang Jun: Traditional Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan Empty Hand Forms, Sword, Saber and Push Hands.
- Cheng Hsiang Yu: Taijiquan, Push Hands and Shaolin
- Hsu Fun Yuen: Tai Chi Chuan, Xingyiquan, Push Hands, Northern Kung Fu
- Zoulan Zou: Mulan Single and Double Fan
Awards and Member: (In alphabetical Order)
- Inner Disciple of Yang Zhenduo: In a ceremony in China, Andy Lee was chosen by Yang Zhenduo to be one of his Inner Disciples. There are 77 Inner Disciples of the Yang Family. The first group of non-Asian to be inducted are Andre Leray of France, Frank Grothstueck of Germany, Jean Marc Geering of Switzerland and from the USA Andy Lee, Bill Walsh, and Dave Barrett.
- B.A. in Chinese Studies, Rutgers, The University of NJ
- Licensed Qi Healer and teacher from Chinese Healing Arts Center, Grandmaster and Dr. T. K. Shih
- Master and Highest Rank Level Black Belt 5th Dan: awarded the rank and title of Bai Lian Hua By Pai Ying Lung.
- The American College of Sports Medicine
- The Asian Cultural Arts Society
- Level 6 Rank, from the International Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan Association
- Master Member The International Association of Fitness Professionals (IDEA)
- Wu Kung Chinese Martial Arts Association: Black Black 1st Degree-First woman to successfully complete Martial Arts requirements